Allianz Global Investors has announced plans to introduce a new ‘outperformance’ fee model on a number of its funds, which it said is in response to the rise of passive vehicles.
- ESG boom generates 300% jump in revenues for asset managers
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising