One third of asset managers in Europe are offering lower fees on selections of share classes in a push to make investment into newly launched funds more attractive, finds London-based research firm Fitz Partners.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe