One third of asset managers in Europe are offering lower fees on selections of share classes in a push to make investment into newly launched funds more attractive, finds London-based research firm Fitz Partners.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe