Growth in client assets moving to rebate-free share classes for European cross-border funds has stalled, suggesting that the impact of regulations limiting the use of retrocessions may have peaked.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe