Value is in the eye of the beholder, or so the saying goes. But in the world of asset management, … Continue reading When will asset managers play their cards on value?
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments