Value is in the eye of the beholder, or so the saying goes. But in the world of asset management, … Continue reading When will asset managers play their cards on value?
- ‘Dinosaur’ firms put on notice as Columbia Threadneedle cuts fees on larger funds – Ignites Europe
- European independent directors paid up to 100 times more than others
- UK value assessments fail to tackle expensive fixed fees – Ignites Europe
- JO Hambro has no plans to use ‘fairer’ fee calculation in UK – Ignites Europe
- Brexit gives Luxembourg €50m tax boost