Value is in the eye of the beholder, or so the saying goes. But in the world of asset management, … Continue reading When will asset managers play their cards on value?
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe
- Liquidity, Brexit and job cuts spell tricky 2020 for fund groups – FT
- Asset managers ‘should cut fees as assets rise’, says CFA UK – Ignites Europe
- Assets in pre-RDR share classes fall to £184bn – Ignites Europe