The European Securities and Markets Authority said yesterday that it has launched a common supervisory action on the supervision of costs and fees of Ucits with national competent authorities, which is to be conducted this year.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe