The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), the EU’s securities markets regulator, has published today a supervisory briefing on the supervision by National Competent Authorities (NCAs) of costs applicable to Undertakings for the Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) and Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs). This briefing comes in response to the need to improve convergence across NCAs in the approach to undue costs.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money