A review by Fitz Partners, a London-based fund research company specialising in the detailed calculations of fund fees and expenses found that of truly passive products, ETFs are more expensive than index tracking counterparts.
- Brexit gives Luxembourg €50m tax boost
- ESG boom generates 300% jump in revenues for asset managers
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds