A review by Fitz Partners, a London-based fund research company specialising in the detailed calculations of fund fees and expenses found that of truly passive products, ETFs are more expensive than index tracking counterparts.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe