A review by Fitz Partners, a London-based fund research company specialising in the detailed calculations of fund fees and expenses found that of truly passive products, ETFs are more expensive than index tracking counterparts.
- Fitz Partners News: Fund Governance, Regulations & Fund Boards
- Fund manager warns of ‘ridiculous’ charges disclosure – Ignites Europe
- ‘Dinosaur’ firms put on notice as Columbia Threadneedle cuts fees on larger funds – Ignites Europe
- European independent directors paid up to 100 times more than others
- UK value assessments fail to tackle expensive fixed fees – Ignites Europe