Independent fund research company Fitz Partners has launched a fund board reporting service, enabling committees and fund directors to evaluate share classes on fees, asset size and performance.
- Brexit gives Luxembourg €50m tax boost
- ESG boom generates 300% jump in revenues for asset managers
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds