The UK financial regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, last month asked asset managers to scrap the annual management charge in all fund marketing material. Hugues Gillibert, CEO at Fitz Partners, says this is a step in the right direction but adds that firms must do more to reassure investors.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money