Rules introduced under Mifid II at the start of last year are hindering the efforts of firms that are trying to explain innovative fee structures to clients. Under Mifid II, costs and charges must be shown on both an ex-ante, or forward-looking, basis and on an ex-post basis, showing what was charged over the past year.
- UK fund boards must ‘challenge’ firms, warns FCA – Ignites Europe
- Merian to review fee structures following value assessment – Ignites Europe
- Questions raised over value of funds with fixed fees – Ignites Europe
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe