A review of 18 fund managers between July 2020 and May 2021, covering different business models and sizes, found most had not implemented Assessments of Value (AoVs) arrangements that met FCA standards.
- Fitz Partners News: Fund Governance, Regulations & Fund Boards
- Fund manager warns of ‘ridiculous’ charges disclosure – Ignites Europe
- ‘Dinosaur’ firms put on notice as Columbia Threadneedle cuts fees on larger funds – Ignites Europe
- European independent directors paid up to 100 times more than others
- UK value assessments fail to tackle expensive fixed fees – Ignites Europe