A review of 18 fund managers between July 2020 and May 2021, covering different business models and sizes, found most had not implemented Assessments of Value (AoVs) arrangements that met FCA standards.
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments