Some exchange traded funds have higher trading costs than their equivalent actively managed funds, according to new research that may put to rest the belief that ETFs are inherently low cost.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money