Liontrust’s directors have claimed that its fixed administration charge follows industry best practice, despite other firms increasing their use of variable charges in order to pass on cost savings to investors as fund assets rise.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe