Liontrust’s directors have claimed that its fixed administration charge follows industry best practice, despite other firms increasing their use of variable charges in order to pass on cost savings to investors as fund assets rise.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe