… Mr Gillibert predicts one area of increased focus will be differences between the way retail and institutional investors are charged for share classes in the same fund. “People are going to be looking at those structures very carefully,” he says.
- FCA pushes back deadline for fund value assessments – Ignites Europe
- Esma curbs high-watermark performance fees – Ignites Europe
- Esma rejects EU-wide ban on inducements – Ignites Europe
- UK fund boards must ‘challenge’ firms, warns FCA – Ignites Europe
- Merian to review fee structures following value assessment – Ignites Europe