… Data from Fitz Partners, a specialist fees research firm, suggest that a large proportion of cross-border funds will have to change their performance fee structures if they want to gain or retain authorisation in Germany.
- UK fund boards must ‘challenge’ firms, warns FCA – Ignites Europe
- Merian to review fee structures following value assessment – Ignites Europe
- Questions raised over value of funds with fixed fees – Ignites Europe
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe