The fierce price war among providers of traditional exchange traded funds may be over, with many industry professionals saying that fees for these products cannot fall any further, the Financial Times reports.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe