The fierce price war among providers of traditional exchange traded funds may be over, with many industry professionals saying that fees for these products cannot fall any further, the Financial Times reports.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe