… According to Fitz Partners’ new fund classifications, considering clean/unbundled share classes only, European cross-border fully active equity funds show an average management fee of 0.80 per cent when Equity Quant funds management fee average is 27 per cent lower at 0.58 per cent.
- UK fund boards must ‘challenge’ firms, warns FCA – Ignites Europe
- Merian to review fee structures following value assessment – Ignites Europe
- Questions raised over value of funds with fixed fees – Ignites Europe
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe