Questions have been raised over whether investors in funds that levy fixed fees are receiving value for money after research found that the products are more expensive than funds with variable charges.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money