One-third of asset managers now offer early-bird share classes to European investors in a bid to boost interest in newly launched funds, according to Fitz Partners’ research.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe