One-third of asset managers now offer early-bird share classes to European investors in a bid to boost interest in newly launched funds, according to Fitz Partners’ research.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe