Transaction fees on actively managed funds in the UK have decreased by 20 per cent over the past three years, according to new research. Research firm Fitz Partners, which compiled the analysis, says its findings are indicative of efforts to contain fund costs.
- Investors receive 50% discount following move out of legacy retail classes
- UK firms slash £120m in charges following value reforms – Ignites Europe
- Esma launches costs and fees probe – Ignites Europe
- Fee war escalates across Europe’s fund industry
- Liontrust’s claims of best practice for fees under scrutiny – Ignites Europe