Transaction fees on actively managed funds in the UK have decreased by 20 per cent over the past three years, according to new research. Research firm Fitz Partners, which compiled the analysis, says its findings are indicative of efforts to contain fund costs.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money