One of the strongest bastions of stockpicking, the UK is now following the US by embracing the low-cost, index-tracking approach pioneered by BlackRock and its American rivals Vanguard and State Street Global Advisors.
- UK fund boards must ‘challenge’ firms, warns FCA – Ignites Europe
- Merian to review fee structures following value assessment – Ignites Europe
- Questions raised over value of funds with fixed fees – Ignites Europe
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe