One of the strongest bastions of stockpicking, the UK is now following the US by embracing the low-cost, index-tracking approach pioneered by BlackRock and its American rivals Vanguard and State Street Global Advisors.
- Esma ups pressure on regulators to tackle excessive fund fees – Ignites Europe
- ESMA – Supervisory briefing on the supervision of costs in UCITS and AIFs
- European performance fee rate reaches 17% – Ignites Europe
- Schroders’ £1bn fund breakpoint ‘way too high’ – Ignites Europe
- Index-tracker costs give ETFs a run for their money