Value is in the eye of the beholder, or so the saying goes. But in the world of asset management, the onus is now on providers, not the underlying clients, to prove their worth.
- US’s passive investing juggernauts break new ground in Britain
- Ban on fund charge caps ruled out by Esma – Ignites Europe
- Liquidity, Brexit and job cuts spell tricky 2020 for fund groups – FT
- Asset managers ‘should cut fees as assets rise’, says CFA UK – Ignites Europe
- Assets in pre-RDR share classes fall to £184bn – Ignites Europe