Allianz Global Investors has announced plans to introduce a new ‘outperformance’ fee model on a number of its funds, which it said is in response to the rise of passive vehicles.
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments
- Fund managers falling short on assessing the value of their funds – FCA
- FCA report highlights failures in ACD market
- Review of host Authorised Fund Management firms – FCA