Differing requirements from national regulators in European countries are creating problems for funds with performance fees, new research from Fitz Partners shows.
- Brexit gives Luxembourg €50m tax boost
- ESG boom generates 300% jump in revenues for asset managers
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds