Exclusive data provided to Financial News by Fitz Partners, a firm which specialises in fund fee analysis, show the management fees generated by sustainable vehicles have surged over the past two years, coinciding with increased investor demand for environmental, social and governance products.
- Performance fee controversy sparks warning – Ignites Europe
- Fitz Partners News: Fund Governance, Regulations & Fund Boards
- Fund manager warns of ‘ridiculous’ charges disclosure – Ignites Europe
- ‘Dinosaur’ firms put on notice as Columbia Threadneedle cuts fees on larger funds – Ignites Europe
- European independent directors paid up to 100 times more than others