The European Securities and Markets Authority said yesterday that it has launched a common supervisory action on the supervision of costs and fees of Ucits with national competent authorities, which is to be conducted this year.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe