The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) recent review of fund managers’ Assessment of Value (AoV) reports makes for “pretty damning” reading and marks a “huge blow” to firms, although the findings are unsurprising to some industry commentators.
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments
- Fund managers falling short on assessing the value of their funds – FCA
- FCA report highlights failures in ACD market
- Review of host Authorised Fund Management firms – FCA