A review of 18 fund managers between July 2020 and May 2021, covering different business models and sizes, found most had not implemented Assessments of Value (AoVs) arrangements that met FCA standards.
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments
- Fund managers falling short on assessing the value of their funds – FCA
- FCA report highlights failures in ACD market
- Review of host Authorised Fund Management firms – FCA