… Fitz Partners chief executive Hugues Gillibert says a fixed fee model “might be simple and predictable” but is not necessarily transparent, which is what the regulator wants.
- Baillie Gifford publishes Irish value report, upping pressure on peers – Ignites Europe
- Columbia Threadneedle embarks on fee review – Ignites Europe
- AllianzGI holds onto performance fees – Ignites Europe
- FCA pushes asset managers to assess profitability – Ignites Europe
- Schroders expands value review to European funds – Ignites Europe