One third of retail assets invested in UK funds are held in pre-Retail Distribution Review (RDR) share classes that pay rebates to financial advisers, research from Fitz Partners has found.
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising
- FCA warns of potential intervention after damning review of fund value assessments