In its latest research, Fitz Partners has identified 22 promoters offering 167 sets of ‘Twin’ share classes domiciled either in Luxembourg, Ireland or the UK. In comparable research from September 2017, only 43 sets of “Twin” share classes were in existence. […] Overall, when comparing all the “Twin” share classes, Fitz Partners found that their management fees differ by 21 basis points on average, which represents a 22 per cent drop in the average management fee of the share classes charging a performance fee.
- Fitz Partners News: Fund Governance, Regulations & Fund Boards
- Fund manager warns of ‘ridiculous’ charges disclosure – Ignites Europe
- ‘Dinosaur’ firms put on notice as Columbia Threadneedle cuts fees on larger funds – Ignites Europe
- European independent directors paid up to 100 times more than others
- UK value assessments fail to tackle expensive fixed fees – Ignites Europe