UK asset managers have cut at least £120m (€139m) in ongoing charges following the introduction of reforms that require firms to assess the value of their funds.
- ESG boom generates 300% jump in revenues for asset managers
- “ESG funds not more expensive, research finds” – Ignites Europe
- Investors in unbundled share classes charged lower fees thanks to economies of scale
- Fund managers retain only 41 per cent of the total cost paid by retail investors, EFAMA finds
- FCA value assessment review: An ‘uncomfortable read’ but unsurprising